Everett, Edmonds, Mount Vernon, Bellingham & Sequim, WA Prosthetic & Orthotic Devices
Do you need orthotic care? For customized prosthetic fitting, call Cornerstone Prosthetics & Orthotics today.
At Cornerstone Prosthetics & Orthotics, our mission is to provide prosthetic and orthotic care that will enable our patients to achieve their vocational, recreational and life style goals. We have several convenient locations in Everett, Edmonds, Mount Vernon, Bellingham, and Sequim, WA.
For those of you who are unaware, prosthetics is the design, fabrication and fitting of custom-made artificial limbs or other assistive devices to restore the function and appearance of a full or partial missing limb. Orthotics is the design, fabrication, fitting and supervised use of devices that support, correct or replace musculoskeletal functions lost through physical impairment.
Prosthetics (Lower Limb / Upper Limb / Supplies)
The quality of our work is one of the things we are most proud of here at Cornerstone. Our team of practitioners has over 20 years experience in prosthetics care. You can be assured that your needs come first. Each patient receives a personal evaluation. A customized treatment plan is then determined which is imperative to ensure a good socket fit, since every residual limb is unique. We also ensure the correct component is selected based on the patient's physical demands. We stay abreast of the latest technological advancements so our patients can benefit.
So far, we have provided over 30 microprocessor knee units, are one of two providers of the Warilla socket, and are currently working with Otto Bock’s Helix Hip Joint which represents the first innovation in hip joints in about 25 years!
Orthotics (Lower Limb / Upper Limb / Spinal)
We provide a variety of both custom and off-the-shelf orthotics devices and products. Orthotics require precision to ensure that they fit properly and comfortably to each individual. Our practitioners will ensure that your brace fits properly and that you are educated on how and when to wear it. We even have our own fabrication facility so you can be sure that devices are made to our exact specifications. This also decreases the wait time for our patients.
We encourage new patients to print out the appropriate forms below, fill them out completely, and bring them to your first visit. This allows us to process your information appropriately, reduces billing errors and saves you time. Please also bring your insurance and prescription information as well as any other pertinent information with you at time of visit.
If you are an existing patient, please contact us if there are any changes to your personal, insurance, or health information. If any of your information has changed, please print out the appropriate forms below, fill them in completely and bring them in at the time of your visit. This allows us to process your information appropriately, reduces billing errors and save you time.
- Patient Registration Form (Required) - This form provides us with general patient information, basic history and insurance information. This information is required in order to receive service.
- Patient Questionnaire (Diabetic & Prosthetic Patients Only) - This gives us valuable information, helping us to provide you with best care possible.
- Notice of Privacy Practices (Required) - Please print a copy of this and sign the 2nd page stating that you have received this information.
- Medicare Supplier Standards (Medicare Patients Only) - Please print a copy of this and sign a copy of this for us stating that you have received this information.
- Release of Medical Records (Optional) - Please fill out this form if you would like us to release your health information to others. This allows other individuals to gain access to your information given your authorization.